The Study Session is an opportunity for members to discuss relevant issues for their work and create new tools, ideas or recommendations for the network. It is implemented every year in close cooperation and with the support of the European Youth Centres of the Council of Europe.
Since the adoption of the Training and Educational Policy paper by Alliance members in 2013, the Study Session is included in the one-year Long Term Training Course.
Here is a list of the Study Sessions organized by the Alliance in the past years with the contribution of Alliance bodies and the Course Director.
- Study Session 2010 “Alliance Access 4 All” – EYC Strasbourg – 21-28 February 2010.
- Study Session 2011 “Exploring Key Concepts and Empowering Participation and Inclusion of Young People through International Voluntary Service” – EYC Budapest – 20-27 February 2011.
- Study Session 2012 “Strengthening intercultural learning impact of voluntary programs for the local communities” – EYC Strasbourg – 19-26 February 2012.
- Study Session 2013 “Changing youth projects from multinational to intercultural – Towards a united strategy for intercultural learning and youth participation” – EYC Budapest – 17-24 March 2013.
- Study Session 2017: SAGE: Self-Assessment of Gender Equality; Strasbourg, 14-21 May 2017.
- Study Session 2019: CONTRAPUNCTUS EUROPEUS – European Youth Against Populism and Xenophobia, Budapest, 23-29 June 2019.
- Study Session 2022: International Voluntary Service for Youth (IVS4Youth), Strasbourg, 25-29 September 2022.